Made with organic, plant-based oils, butters, and natural botanicals, and packaged in a natural cotton muslin bag, these small soaps make the perfect gift, favor, travel soap, personal soap or guest soap. Only the highest quality, responsibly sourced ingredients are used, including EcoSocial Certified, Organic Palm oil along with other organic and wildcrafted oils, botanicals and pure essential oils. These gentle soaps have a wonderful lather and soft, natural scent from pure essential oils, plant extracts, and the ingredients themselves.
Organic Travel Soap
One soap bar - Net wt 1.9-2.4 oz
- Artificial colors, preservatives, or scents
- Animal Products
Lavender Lemongrass & Oat
INGREDIENTS: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Palm Oil*, Organic Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide**, Meadowfoam Oil, Organic Oats, Essential oils of Organic Lavandula angustifolia (English Lavender) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass)
**Used to saponify oils into soap. None remains in final product.
*EcoSocial or RSPO and Rainforest Alliance Certified
Other Soaps have base of:
INGREDIENTS: Organic Palm Oil*, Distilled Water, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide**, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, with essential oils and botanicals below:
Cedarwood & Juniper contains additional:
Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Essential Oil, Boswelia Carterii (Frankincense) Essential Oil, Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaves
Rosemary, Lavender & Peppermint contains additional:
Organic Lavandula angustifolia (English Lavender) Essential Oil, Essential oil and Organic Leaves of Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Essential Oil of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)
Lavender, Comfrey & Chamomile contains additional:
Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaves
Orange Spice contains additional:
Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Hibiscus Powder, Organic Orange Peel Powder, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon Leaf) Essential Oil
Soft Lavender Contains Additional:
Organic Essential oil and flowers of Lavandula angustifolia (English Lavender)
Sweet Orange contains additional:
Organic Calendula Flowers, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil
Spiced Pumpkin contains additional:
Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) fruit, Citrus Sinensis (Orange, Sweet) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger, CO2) Root Oil, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, organic Cinnamomum Burmanni (Cinnamon) Bark powder, Organic Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Powder
Soothe & Soften contains additional:
Organic Oats, Essential oils of Lavender, Bergamot (Bergapten Free), Geranium Bourbon, Roman Chamomile
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of body oil, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sally Plunkett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 55683
All products are created with natural and organic ingredients, including nut oils and butters. Please be sure to take a look at ingredients to make sure you are not purchasing something you have had a reaction to in the past. Especially if you have sensitive skin, you may want to do a patch test on the inside of your arm to make sure your skin is comfortable with the ingredients.
Because all products are created with natural ingredients, care should be taken to avoid moisture, direct light, and heat. They will last longer stored in a relatively cool, dark location. Shelf life for most, properly stored items should be approximately 1 year to 18 months.
Due to the nature of the products, returns and exchanges are not accepted unless the item is unopened and in it's original packaging and condition.
I want you to be happy with your order! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact me to give me the opportunity to make it right. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority!
Custom and personalized orders are welcome. I am happy to help you come up with something that fits your needs. Please contact me to work out the details.
All natural body butters, facial creams and balms may liquefy or melt in hot weather. This will not affect the quality of the ingredients, though texture may be different after the product solidifies again. S. A. Plunkett Naturals LLC is not responsible for products that melt or liquefy during shipping or due to pore storage practices. If you receive a product that has liquefied, just place in a refrigerator for an hour or two and it should return back to the intended solid or semi, solid state. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Oct 9, 2017
Love this product. We discovered you guys at a festival in Portland and have been hooked ever since❤️
Apr 23, 2017
I'm fanatical about having a lip moisturizer, and I am in love with this product! I just bought 4 more to hand out to friends and my mom and sister!
Jan 11, 2017
So smooth and creamy, and the scent is fantastic.
Jan 5, 2017
Honey Lavender Lip Lavender lip balm At First Glance: Package is no fuss. Clearly labeled with product name, maker and ingredients. A Closer Look: Product smells lovely. Sweet and floral as the name suggests. No tint. Trying It On: Smooth application. Unflavored, although there is a taste to the product itself owing to the natural ingredients. Scent is not overwhelming, pleasant, but light enough that you soon forget it is there. Formula: Smooth and soothing. Stable compound held up to 10 hours in a nurse?s pocket! Absorbs into the lips well, especially after exfoliating The Price: Reasonable. A stick of Burt's Bees will cost you about 50 cents more depending on which flavor/scent you buy. My Favorite Thing About It: The scent! So pleasant and relaxing!