Beard Oil - Fresh Balsam - 1fl oz
A fresh, light beard oil with hints of Balsam fir and lemon. Balsam fir essential oil is noted for its relaxing, detoxifying and freshening qualities, while lemon is regarded for strengthening hair, relieving flakiness, and freshening.
Beard oil moisturizes facial hair and the skin beneath, keeping your beard flake free and smelling fresh, while nourishing skin and relieving itchiness.
Ingredients and Properties:
Organic Jojoba Oil - Balancing, soothing and softening, skin conditioning
Meadowfoam Seed Oil - Antioxidant rich, conditions and nourishes hair and skin, helps prevent moisture loss
Sweet Almond Oil - Smooths, softens, and ads shine to hair, Skin softening emollient, high in vitamins A and E
Organic Sunflower Oil from non GMO Sources - Deeply nourishing and conditioning, skin soothing, helps to maintain and enhance skin barrier
Vitamin E Oil (Non GMO) - Antioxidant, moisturizing, nourishing
Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil - Fresh, green, soft balsamic aroma
Lemon Essential Oil - Sweet, light fresh and fruity aroma
-Stubble: Use only 1 drop of oil
-Short beard: Use 1-2 drops
-Mid-length beard: Use between 3-5 drops
-Long beard: Use 6+ drops
Rub the beard oil between both of your hands and then gently apply it across and with the grain of your beard. For added benefit and best results, use a comb or a hard brush to work the oil the rest of the way into your beard. This actually helps spread the oil out and around your beard even more.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of body oil, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sally Plunkett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 55683
All products are created with natural and organic ingredients, including nut oils and butters. Please be sure to take a look at ingredients to make sure you are not purchasing something you have had a reaction to in the past. Especially if you have sensitive skin, you may want to do a patch test on the inside of your arm to make sure your skin is comfortable with the ingredients.
Because all products are created with natural ingredients, care should be taken to avoid moisture, direct light, and heat. They will last longer stored in a relatively cool, dark location. Shelf life for most, properly stored items should be approximately 1 year to 18 months.
Due to the nature of the products, returns and exchanges are not accepted unless the item is unopened and in it's original packaging and condition.
I want you to be happy with your order! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact me to give me the opportunity to make it right. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority!
Custom and personalized orders are welcome. I am happy to help you come up with something that fits your needs. Please contact me to work out the details.
All natural body butters, facial creams and balms may liquefy or melt in hot weather. This will not affect the quality of the ingredients, though texture may be different after the product solidifies again. S. A. Plunkett Naturals LLC is not responsible for products that melt or liquefy during shipping or due to pore storage practices. If you receive a product that has liquefied, just place in a refrigerator for an hour or two and it should return back to the intended solid or semi, solid state. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Dec 30, 2016
I bought this and the Cedarwood Vetiver Beard Balm for my husband for Christmas as part of a package along with a shaving club subscription thinking, oh yeah, he'll probably like this. No. He is obsessed. He seriously won't stop talking about how good his beard looks. He woke me up this morning at 5:30am to make me smell his beard before he went to work, no joke. Awesome product, super fast shipping. I'll definitely be back for more.