This natural, customizable facial gift set includes all you need for a spa night with friends or family, a facial gift, or a personal facial care set.
1. Your choice of Matcha Green tea, Cacao & Lavender, or Hibiscus, natural powder clay and organic botanical masks.
2. A .5fl oz Green Tea and Rosehip Rich Antioxidant Facial Oil
3. Sustainable birch wood scoop
4. Small ceramic mixing bowl handcrafted by Portland, Oregon's LGS Studio
5. Recycled Kraft Gift box with Kraft shred
6. Optional gift note, just state that you would like to include a gift note and what you would like the note to say at checkout and it will be included in the gift box.
Mask Choice Details:
Matcha Green Tea – Skin Detoxifying Facial Mask – Best for normal, combination, oily, acneic skin types
Net wt 1.5 oz/43g
With a blend of Organic Matcha Green Tea and pure, natural clays, this skin detoxifying facial mask is a highly purifying, oil absorbing, and exfoliating mask suitable for most skin types in need of detoxification, oil reduction, pore cleansing, and improved skin tone and texture. The powder mask formulation allows for numerous variations and customization for specific skin concerns. Because this is a powdered mask, preservatives are not necessary. This mask may be refrigerated and kept fresh for approximately one week after liquid has been added.
Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay, Organic Matcha Powder
Cacao and Lavender – Calming and Clarifying Facial Mask – Best for normal, combination, oily, acneic skin types
Net wt 1.5 oz/43g
With a blend of organic cacao and lavender, along with pure, natural clays, this skin clarifying facial mask is a purifying mask suitable for most skin types in need of detoxification, oil reduction, pore cleansing, and improved skin tone and texture.
Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Organic cacao Powder, Organic Lavender Powder, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
Hibiscus Replenishing Facial Mask – Best for all skin types
Net wt 1.5 oz/43g
With a blend of organic Hibiscus flowers and pure natural clays, this skin replenishing facial mask is gentle, purifying and exfoliating mask suitable for all skin types in need of detoxification, pore cleansing, and improved skin tone and texture.
Ingredients and Benefits: White Kaolin Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Organic
Facial Oil Details:
Net Contents .5 fl oz/15 ml
This all natural facial oil is lightweight and quick absorbing, precious blend of pure, beneficial oils and botanicals that encourage healthy, rejuvenated skin. The natural moisturizer, formulated with quality, organic oils will literally melt into your skin, helping to restore and protect your skin’s natural beauty.
This is a very concentrated facial oil, suitable for all skin types; only a small amount is needed to rapidly penetrate skin and achieve the many benefits this natural moisturizer has to offer. The highly effective, natural and organic oils contain age-defying antioxidants and emollients to counteract free radical damage caused by the sun and environment, while working to hydrate, smooth, and nourish your skin.
Organic Prunus armeniaca (Aprocot) Kernel Oil, Organic Rosa spp., Organic Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Camellia sinensis (Matcha) Green Tea, Rosa damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Essential Oil,
Anthemis nobilis (German Chamomile) Essential Oil
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of body oil, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sally Plunkett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 55683
All products are created with natural and organic ingredients, including nut oils and butters. Please be sure to take a look at ingredients to make sure you are not purchasing something you have had a reaction to in the past. Especially if you have sensitive skin, you may want to do a patch test on the inside of your arm to make sure your skin is comfortable with the ingredients.
Because all products are created with natural ingredients, care should be taken to avoid moisture, direct light, and heat. They will last longer stored in a relatively cool, dark location. Shelf life for most, properly stored items should be approximately 1 year to 18 months.
Due to the nature of the products, returns and exchanges are not accepted unless the item is unopened and in it's original packaging and condition.
I want you to be happy with your order! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact me to give me the opportunity to make it right. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority!
Custom and personalized orders are welcome. I am happy to help you come up with something that fits your needs. Please contact me to work out the details.
All natural body butters, facial creams and balms may liquefy or melt in hot weather. This will not affect the quality of the ingredients, though texture may be different after the product solidifies again. S. A. Plunkett Naturals LLC is not responsible for products that melt or liquefy during shipping or due to pore storage practices. If you receive a product that has liquefied, just place in a refrigerator for an hour or two and it should return back to the intended solid or semi, solid state. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Jan 25, 2018
I can't begin to describe how much I love this set. I purchased the set because (1) it was a steal, and (2) I was on the fence of whether I wanted to go ALL IN on a product I had never tried before, let alone two products. Background; my skin is super sensitive, and as I get older my pores have decided to make themselves more pronounced. In the past, if I changed anything in my skin care routine, it would mean instant breakouts. I was hesitant to try an oil because I feel like they've always made me breakout and leave me feeling greasy (not plump and hydrated), until now! I use the Green Tea & Rosehip Rich Antioxidant Facial Oil every morning and night right after I was my face, and I feel rejuvenated! I even have my husband hooked (and he's very much mans man)! I feel like my skin looks fresher, younger and hydrated.
Dec 2, 2017
BEST QUALITY! Wow! What a kind, wonderful seller and all the products were beautifully packaged. I love everything Sally touches and bought gifts for my whole family. Thank you so much Sally! You’re literally the best!