Soothing, organic, plant-based oils along with moisture rich organic vegetable glycerine and a touch of hydrating and conditioning organic yogurt create the base for these, gentle, skin nourishing, artisan shave soaps. With a diameter of just under 3 inches, your soap will easily fit into most shave cups and bowls, will last a long time, and will help your skin to feel soft and nourished after your shave. These soaps create a superb lather that will help to soften hairs and allow your razor to easily glide across your skin. Every bar is hand cut and thoughtfully hand packaged in eco-friendly tissue with a paper kraft label, perfect for the zero-waste consumer. all scents are from pure and tested essential oils, no synthetics. Only skin nourishing, gentle ingredients are contained in each bar.
Artisan Shave Soap - Net wt 2.5 oz
INGREDIENTS: Garcinia indica (Kokum) Butter*, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Sodium Hydroxide** Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Vegetable Glycerine*, Yogurt*, Sodium Lactate, Pure Essential Oil Blend
**Used to saponify oils into soap. None remains in final product.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Fresh Forest Scent - Smells of sweet, fir and spruce with a hint of spice
Cedarwood & Vetiver - Has the grounding and earthy scent of cedar and vetiver and a hint of uplifting, sweet bergamot.
- Artificial colors, preservatives, or scents
- Palm Oil
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of body oil, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sally Plunkett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 55683
All products are created with natural and organic ingredients, including nut oils and butters. Please be sure to take a look at ingredients to make sure you are not purchasing something you have had a reaction to in the past. Especially if you have sensitive skin, you may want to do a patch test on the inside of your arm to make sure your skin is comfortable with the ingredients.
Because all products are created with natural ingredients, care should be taken to avoid moisture, direct light, and heat. They will last longer stored in a relatively cool, dark location. Shelf life for most, properly stored items should be approximately 1 year to 18 months.
Due to the nature of the products, returns and exchanges are not accepted unless the item is unopened and in it's original packaging and condition.
I want you to be happy with your order! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact me to give me the opportunity to make it right. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority!
Custom and personalized orders are welcome. I am happy to help you come up with something that fits your needs. Please contact me to work out the details.
All natural body butters, facial creams and balms may liquefy or melt in hot weather. This will not affect the quality of the ingredients, though texture may be different after the product solidifies again. S. A. Plunkett Naturals LLC is not responsible for products that melt or liquefy during shipping or due to pore storage practices. If you receive a product that has liquefied, just place in a refrigerator for an hour or two and it should return back to the intended solid or semi, solid state. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.